Sunday, July 19, 2009

Obsessed

Today's pictures are not some of my best work. Most are blurry - some more than others. I could show you some beautiful shots of flowers, but these little guys have become my obsession.

There are now (at least) two hummingbirds visiting my yard. Notice the black head and almost blue tint to this one's back.

Then there's this one. This is the same one I took photos of the other day. Lighter colored head and green on his back. Also, I think this is the only photo that's in focus. [sigh] Taking pictures of them is much harder than I thought. They are very quick.

This is my favorite photo, by far. There are so many things wrong with it, and yet something about it really captures the energy of a hummingbird.

And here's a rare shot of one at rest.
And those flower photos? I'll post them on Flickr (username: sandee4242). They are pretty. And they're in focus. [grin]

No comments:

Post a Comment