Monday, January 31, 2011

Reflections


Reflections
Originally uploaded by Sandee4242
Last post of the current Project 365!

This has been an interesting year. Some loss, although not anything like the previous year. Lots of growth. I took some good photos - some I was really proud of.

I've decided to keep going. Two things helped me make that decision. One was Scott saying "If you don't post a photo a day, what will you do?" I can't think of anything I'd rather be spending my time on. Second was a quote from Ansel Adams: "Twelve significant photographs in any one year is a good crop." I had a few really good photos this year. I had more that I really liked, but that could have been better - better focus, better lighting, better composition. I'm going to keep shooting for 12.

Posted via Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment