Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Nemesis

Training Fan by Sandee4242
Training Fan, a photo by Sandee4242 on Flickr.

While I was looking through a box of fitness stuff earlier this week for bike gloves, I ran across this. It's a training guide that shows anatomical drawings of each part of the body, and exercises and stretches that apply to that body part. Everything is neatly color-coordinated, and it even includes 3 complete pre-set workouts. For most of the exercises, you don't need equipment ~ it's all done with body-weight resistance.

We have decided to train for a half-marathon in September and knew we needed to add strength training to our workout routine, so I pulled this out of the box and brought it in the house.

This morning, we had massive thunder and lightning. I've run through snow and rain, I've run when it was icy and windy. I draw the line at lightning. So after running a quick half mile to warm up, Scott led us through one of the pre-set workouts.

I hate the training fan. It is not my friend. In fact, it may be the death of me.

Posted via Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment