Monday, October 15, 2012

Project 48 ~ 37:48

1. Indoor Hitchhiker

2. Fall Sunflower

3. Mum Leaves

4. Autumn Warmth

5. The Vast Empire - Gargoyle in Red
Scott brought the ladybug indoors so I could get a photo.  I got one and then she flew away.  I'm pretty sure she's somewhere in the house, I just have no idea where.  The second photo is one final shot of the perennial sunflowers.  I think they're just about done for the year.  The last three are the first of the fall colors.  It looks to be a stellar color season.

Not much photography went on this week as we were in our final training for the Canfield Mountain Race - Scott ran the 9er and I ran the 5K.  It was our first trail race and we both had a blast.  We will definitely be back for the next Iron-Core race. 

Hope you enjoy the photos.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Fall color! I haven't got even one shot yet. The one of the ladybug is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete