Friday, October 23, 2009

Grinch

This guy reminds of the Grinch Who Stole Christmas.
When I got this camera, back in January, I was completely intimidated by it. I read just enough of the manual to get started, and then put it away. Last night, because of comments made about my photographs in the photo workshop I took, I dug it out to look at what kinds of flash options were available. In researching that, I found a much easier way of adjusting my settings when I'm shooting in one of the manual modes. Much, much easier. I've learned a little about flash settings and will be doing some experimenting with that in the coming days. I've also started to be more exact about my focus, which has meant doing it manually for the most part.
Can't wait to see what changes this brings. [grin]

No comments:

Post a Comment