Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Winding Road

Winding Road by Sandee4242
Winding Road a photo by Sandee4242 on Flickr.

We have had a very unspringlike start to our spring. We've had snow, mixed snow & rain and hail. We've had below-normal temperatures and grey, dismal skies.

So yesterday, when the clouds parted and the sun shone through, just as I was leaving work, I decided to stop & get Scott and go for a drive. I just wanted to find something (anything!) pretty to shoot. I found it.

We drove west, then north, on a road that was paved at first, then dirt. And ended up here. I wanted to drive down that road, even in my little sports car that's not meant for off-road driving. While we were parked, we even saw a hawk. The stands of trees were everywhere, standing sentry in their perfect rows. We never did figure out what they were for. I don't suppose it even matters.

Posted via Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment