Tuesday, January 10, 2012

iPod nano 6th generation

iPod nano 6th generation by Sandee4242
iPod nano 6th generation, a photo by Sandee4242 on Flickr.

Who would have thought something so small could bring me so much joy?

I sent off my iPod nano 1st generation for repair (I thought - problem with the battery). It had 1GB of storage and basically played music. You accessed the menu with a click wheel. I think it showed pictures as well, but with 1GB of storage, who worried about that? Not me.

What I got back was this pretty little thing. One third the size of my original, the 6th generation holds 8GB of music.. That's my entire music catalog. It has a clock, photo viewing capabilities, a fitness section and a bunch of other stuff I haven't had time to figure out yet.

I love it. Hope I feel well enough tomorrow morning to run with it, because I can't wait.

Posted via Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment