Sunday, February 5, 2012

Project 48 ~ 1:48

Beauty Bay, Lake Coeur d'Alene

Mount Spokane from Lake Coeur d'Alene
Old International on the road to Bay Bell Campground
Headlight, Old International
Bird Houses, Harvard, Idaho

Foggy Sunrise

New banner, as promised but I'm still working on the new profile picture, so you're stuck with the old one for a while.  

On Saturday, we took a drive around Lake Coeur d'Alene and then continued down the White Pines Loop.  We had an absolutely gorgeous day.  There was fog on the lake at Beauty Bay, which made for some stunning photographs.  A big shout-out to Nancy for telling me about the barns & old International on the road to Bay Bell Campgrounds.  I could have shot that truck all day!  And Scott & I both remembered the bird houses from another trip out of Potlatch, Idaho, although we weren't sure where they were.  I'm glad we found them.  

The sunrise was from Friday morning.

2 comments:

  1. Great photos for your first P52! I could also spend a bit of time taking shots of the truck. I love old trucks.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got to go on this loop on such a beautiful day! It's amazing how much stuff there is to shoot on this drive and how many side roads there are. I can't even choose a favorite from this bunch, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete