Sunday, May 6, 2012

Project 48 ~ 14:48

Dan's Graduation

Bloomsday 2012 ~ We Did It!

Mike's Graduation

Birthday Lilies

Weeping Cherry Blossoms

It was a week of accomplishments: a son and a son-in-law graduated, and Scott & I ran Bloomsday 2012.  I am really proud of both Dan and Mike for all they've accomplished.  I'm proud of Scott for finishing well ahead of me (once again) at Bloomsday, in spite of not being able to run all winter because of shoulder surgery.  And I managed to cut almost 10 minutes off my (unofficial) time, so I'm pretty proud of myself, too.  Even the flowers are over-achieving this week - my birthday lilies are blooming (they are gorgeous!) and the weeping cherry tree has the most blossoms ever.

A very good, and very busy, week.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you, your hubby and sons! What a wonderful week and wonderful captures to celebrate it!

    ReplyDelete