Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Project 48 ~ 48:48

Frozen Rocks (White Sand)

Loki (She's not impressed)

Scott (an oldie but goodie from 2011)
The project 48 is ending with a whimper, not a bang.  And I'm ok with that.  This has been a tough year and I'm proud of myself for sticking with this project, even if the effort was half-hearted some of the time. 

The first shot is of frozen rocks from my yard.  View it big to see the sparkles.  The second is Loki, Dan's cat, who was less than impressed with Christmas or New Years.  The final shot is recycled from July of 2011 - Happy 4th Anniversary to my husband and best friend!  We had a wonderful "Anniversary Weekend" of movies and dinner and just time spent together.  I can't imagine my life without this man.  :-)  Love you, honey!

As for 2013...  I don't know.  I'm still trying to figure out what kind of photo project to attempt.  My life is guaranteed to be crazy for at least the next few months, so I'm trying to be realistic.  I'll let you know what I decide.  Happy New Year!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a great year of photos Sandee! Not only for content, but intention and follow through, kind of a rare thing nowadays. Love the diamond dust in the rocks and as I said before about Loki, a must enter in the fair this year! Perfect shot of your man, and Happy Anniversary, to both you too, and your photo project!

    ReplyDelete