Sunday, December 23, 2012

Project 48 ~ 47:48

Hayden City Christmas Tree

They're Back!

Eagle 12-23-12

A Pair 12-23-12

What They Come For - Kokanee Salmon
Hayden Lake Dock 12-23-12
I'm feeling much more optimistic this week.  Not surprising that the photos are a little better.  :-)

The first (and best) is a shot of the Hayden City Christmas Tree after our first big storm of the season.  Everything looked so pretty covered in snow, but the tree was perfect.  I'm so glad I thought to grab the camera that morning.  The next four shots are from Lake Coeur d'Alene this afternoon.  The light was very bad and the eagles weren't moving around much, but it does my heart good just to see them.  The last one is yet another gorgeous shot of Hayden Lake.  It's the reason I wasn't taking photos of the eagles as the sun was rising - I went for a run to the lake. I hope you enjoy these.  It's the penultimate post of my project 48...

No comments:

Post a Comment