Monday, June 25, 2012

Project 48 ~ 21:48

Loki in her Cat-Cave

Tiny Beetle

Pink Peony
Pretty sad week.  I took photos all week but didn't get anything I loved and only three I liked.  The week started on a sad note when we lost Loki's sister, Quila.  Then I had an outbreak of my EBV, which has many symptoms that mimic Chronic Fatigue.  Sunday ended up being a really busy day, with a seven mile run, going to the movie "Brave" with Scott & Koda, and then going downtown to cheer on the Ironman competitors.  I was in such a hurry that I forgot to take either camera with me.   Oh well, this may be the worst of the weekly projects.  It can only get better from here.

2 comments:

  1. Well I have no idea what the others look like, but these 3 are aces! I love the composition of the cat one, so original and interesting with all the hard lines and shadows and then a content living creature in the middle. The bug is so crisp and also great contrast with the black background and black bug to balance. I particularly like the fading Peony with the black background, such a classic shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, Photos is me, Nancy, I was signed into the Camera Club gmail account!

    ReplyDelete