Sunday, June 3, 2012

Project 48 ~ 18:48


Chokecherry Blossoms

Honeysuckle Vine

Panoramic View from Mineral Ridge (Lake Coeur d'Alene)

View from Mineral Ridge (Lake Coeur d'Alene)

Me at the Blue Bird viewpoint (Wolf Lodge Bay, Lake CdA)

Clover Flower


Sego Lily at top of Mineral Ridge

View of Wolf Lodge Bay and Interstate 90 from the top

Lake Coeur d'Alene from Mineral Ridge
Today's hike took us to the top of Mineral Ridge, overlooking Lake Coeur d'Alene.  We are never going to make good time on these weekly hikes.  There is just too much to photograph!  The views were absolutely breathtaking and I'm loving the ease of capturing panoramic shots with Scott's camera.  I (obviously) didn't take the photo of myself.  :-)  That is Scott's handiwork.  All the others are mine, but every one is taken with his Fujifilm XP because it's so easy to carry with me.  Hope you enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them!

1 comment:

  1. So cool to see the views from up there and yep, same thing happened when I went on vacation with my son to Death Valley, nothing quite captures dramatic scenery like a panorama! I love your composure in the Wolf Lodge Bay shot and the Sego Lily is scrumptious, didn't even know they existed!

    ReplyDelete