Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Project 48 ~ 40:48

1. Stormy Sunset

2. Red/Pink/Green

3. Park-like Yard

4. Water Catcher
This week was a little more successful.  It really helped to carry my camera around with me.  I also tried to be more aware of things I saw when I was out and about - the photo of the park-like yard was seen on our run on Saturday.  I went back when we were done & took a picture.  The sunset photo may be the last of those for a while.  Since the time changed, the sun is setting around 4:30 p.m. here.  And it's probably the last of the outdoor flower/plant photos as well.  Snow is in the forecast for this week, as well as bone-numbing cold.  I suspect I will have to be much more creative next week.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I really like this selection! I think I was out there shooting that same sunset! I ran over (OK, you actually do the running, I drove over) to "that tree" off of Huetter and shot it, luckily finding a large puddle under the tree to shoot the reflection with. I have loved the sunsets this Fall! The flora is just beautiful and loved how you captured that big drop of water! With last nights snowfall, and some sun promised (as if) this weekend, there may be some great photo op drives this weekend!

    ReplyDelete