Monday, November 12, 2012

Project 48 ~ 41:48


1. Through The Snow

2. Covered in Snow

3. Last Leaves

4. Blue Glass

5. First Race
Are you sensing a theme? Yup, snow.  The first snow of the season came a bit early this year.  I still have not finished cutting back my yard, so several of the flowers were covered in it.  It was a very dry, very cold snow and the temperatures were frigid for the 2nd Annual Walk A Mile In Their Shoes 5K - a benefit for the St. Vincent de Paul Homeless Veterans Program.  We talked Nicole and Mike into running with us.  We ran 3.1 miles, then ate pancakes at O'Shay's Irish Pub.  It was a good time (even if the "feels like" temp was 14 when we started) and a great cause.  Happy Veterans Day and a huge Thank You! to all the troops!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why I never think of shooting plant life under snow, your shots are great! I especially like the shot of the blue bottle, great idea looking for cool things to shoot in the house during the "indoors" season as I call it. Cute shot of Nicole and Mike also! Congrats on the race by the way and for your continued devotion to running!

    ReplyDelete