Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Project 48 ~ 42:48

1. Loki
2. Snow on Sideshow
3. Jace & Dan
4. McKinney Thanksgiving 2012
Who could have predicted this would be such a wonderful Thanksgiving?  We even had it early - the Sunday before the actual holiday.

The first shot is Loki, Dan's cat.  She was not happy to pose for me.  The second is from our yard a couple of days before we left for Salt Lake.  And the last two are family - Dan (my son) with Jace (his son) and a shot of the whole crew.  Big hugs to my family in Salt Lake for making the day so special.  I love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Loki looks just like Cait, she is never happy about anything! Love the snow on the branches, such a classic shot and the family shots are just wonderful! I am glad you had such a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete