Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Project 48 ~ 43:48

1. Red Canyon, Utah

2. Hoodoos, Bryce Canyon, Utah

3. Windswept Tree, Bryce Canyon, Utah
4. Through the Roots, Bryce Canyon, Utah
5. Backlit Hoodoos, Bryce Canyon, Utah

6. Tiny Desert Blooms, Mesquite, Nevada

7. Butterfly on Grass, Mesquite, Nevada
We spent the last half of the Thanksgiving week in the desert.  It was beautiful.  The weather was awesome ~ the temperatures were great without being too hot and we spent lots of time lounging by the pool.  We also made a side-trip to Bryce Canyon, where I finally got to see the Hoodoos!  They are beautiful and I would love to go back when we have more time to spend. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous! I know I already said that in facebook, but it bears repeating! = ) What perfect weather and wonderful shots! Sounds like the perfect vacation, getting to see family and one of the most photogenic and beautiful places in the world!

    ReplyDelete