Monday, December 10, 2012

Project 48 ~ 44:48



1. December Sun

2. Nicole, Neela & Grandpa Scott

3. Hayden Express

4. Hayden Christmas Tree 2012
Aren't the chrysanthemums beautiful?  I rescued them from the trash at work and they have brought some much needed "sun" into my house this week.  The last three are from the Hayden Lights 2012 Parade.  The weather was cold but dry and the baby really enjoyed all the floats & candy.  She especially liked the bubbles coming out of the Hayden Express.

We had a great time, which was really nice, considering Scott, Dan & I came down with food poisoning later that night! I have never been so sick ~ in fact, I am just starting to feel better.  Hopefully, nothing else will sideline me and the rest of the posts this year will be on time.  Well, we can hope!  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Don't know how I missed commenting this week because I really love those mums! Looks like you just went out on a lovely Spring day and shot them, so frame-able! Great job on shooting people at night, lighting is perfect and so are their expressions!

    ReplyDelete