Monday, December 10, 2012

Project 48 ~ 45:48

1. My Cupcake

2. Kaydee & Me

3. Painted Tiles

4. Frozen Lion
This week saw my first granddaughter turn 4! It's so hard for me to believe it's been four years already since I first laid eyes on her beautiful face.  Her mom planned and executed a wonderful party:  we decorated cupcakes (then ate them!), opened presents, and then painted tiles.  Some tiles went home with the kids and some Nicole kept to be placed in her kitchen backsplash.  The last photo is one of the animals in the vast empire.  We got a skiff of snow yesterday, then very cold temps.  Looks like we might get our white Christmas...

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures and sounds like a fun party! Painting the tiles is such an original and cool idea, I might have to adopt that one! A white Christmas would be nice and then Spring in January would be perfect! As if! = )

    ReplyDelete