Sunday, December 16, 2012

Project 48 ~ 46:48

Low Clouds (Hayden Lake)




It's a gloomy picture and it matches my mood.  It was taken with my not-smart phone during a run to the lake today.  There is much going on in my life right now, unfortunately, none of it good.  I have not had time to take any photos this week, even though I would have loved to shoot the eagles at the lake.  Hopefully, next week will be quieter, although I am not hopeful at this point.  It's been (and is  going to be) one of those weeks where you just keep putting one foot in front of the other. And this, too, shall pass.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you and yours are having to deal with not good stuff at all and even worse at this time of year where everything seems amplified. Wishing that this passes quickly and that you can have some joyful and peaceful times this holiday season.

    ReplyDelete